Christopher joined the firm in November 2020. He graduated with Honours University of Benin, where he developed his abilities as a skilled advocate. Christopher has participated in and won several moot competitions, including the:
– National Rounds of the Philip Jessup International Moot (2018).
– Niger Delta Development Commission Regional Moot (2017).
– Taiwo Afolabi Maritime Debate Competition (2016).
Christopher is primarily involved in the firm’s commercial arbitration practice. He is a member of several international arbitration networks, such as the Association of Young Arbitrators, the ICC’s Young Arbitration Forum, LCIA’s Young International Arbitration Group and the Young International Transnational Association.
Christopher also serves as an Ambassador for Arbitrator Intelligence.
- Barrister-at-Law, Nigerian Law School, 2019.
- LL.B (Hons), University of Benin, 2018.
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum.
- Young ITA.
- Young ICCA.
- Association of Young Arbitrators.
- LCIA YIAG.
- Young ICSID.