Uzezzi joined the firm in April 2019. Previously, she interned in the Trade and Customs Department at GIZ-ECOWAS and served as an extern in the firm of Akinlolu Kehinde SAN & Co.
Since joining Broderick Bozimo & Company, Uzezzi advises clients in all aspects of civil and election litigation. Examples of her recent matters include:
- Advising a high net-worth individual in a contract dispute against a renowned Nigerian bank arising from a Share Purchase Facility.
- Successfully defending a Nigerian State-Owned Entity against allegations of data and privacy breach.
- Part of the team that successfully defended the Governor of Delta State in an Election Petition and resulting appeals from the 2019 General Elections.
Uzezzi also serves regularly as secretary to arbitral tribunals. She graduated with Honours from Baze University, where she was elected as Senator of the University’s Law Department.
- Barrister-at-Law, Nigerian Law School, 2018.
- LL.B (Hons), Baze University, 2015.
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum.
- Young ICCA.
- LCIA YIAG.