Martha graduated with Honours from Obafemi Awolowo University, where she was the pioneer President of the University’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Society. She then earned her qualification to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Nigerian Supreme Court.
She has received several awards in recognition of her astute advocacy, including:
– Winning the Nigerian Bar Association-Section on Business Law Debate in 2020.
– Receiving the award for Best Oralist at the Wole Olufon National Moot Competition in 2016.
-Winning the Wola Olanipekun National Debate Competition in 2015.
Martha is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, the Lagos Court of Arbitration-Young Arbitrators Network (LCA-YAN) and the International Chamber of Commerce-Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC-YAF).
She advises clients in the firm’s commercial arbitration and litigation practice.
- Barrister-at-Law, Nigerian Law School, 2019.
- LL.B (Hons), Obafemi Awolowo University, 2018.
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- Lagos Court of Arbitration – Young Arbitrators Network.
- ICC Young Arbitrator’s Forum.